Transportation for Dual Language

posted Jan 24, 2017, 5:20 AM by Scott Latimore   [ updated May 22, 2017, 5:17 AM ]
Families who change address during the school year or over the summer should submit a Change of Address form to the district’s Enrollment office. This information is crucial for the transportation department when arranging bus routes. Once bus routes are set, transportation is not guaranteed to families who change their address, though the transportation team will do their best to accommodate such families.