Search this site
Board of Education
Leadership & Organization
Plans & Reports
Facilities & Maintenance
Maps & Directions
Academic Support Programs
College and Career Readiness
Courses at CHCCS
Credit by Demonstrated Mastery
Graduation Requirements for High School
Summer School Information
Testing & Accountability
After School & Summer Programs
Buses & Transportation
Health Services & Programs
Meals & Nutrition
School Supply Lists
Student Behavior & Code of Conduct
Technology Information for Parents
The Chapel Hill-Carrboro City Schools is a public school district in North Carolina.
Learn more about us
Smith Middle School Principal Phil Holmes went "old-school Chicago Bulls-style" to introduce new sixth-graders to their teachers. What a great way to kick off a new school year.
- Learn about the district's new career and professional growth model.
New Vaccination Requirements
- A video message from the Orange County Health Department about North Carolina's new vaccination requirements.
Long Range Plan 2013-2018
- We are pleased to introduce our new long-range plan. It will serve as our roadmap to excellence over the next five years.
US News & World Report Top NC High Schools
- East Chapel Hill High, Chapel Hill High, and Carrboro High all placed in the top ten North Carolina High Schools for 2015.
Keeping Students and Staff Healthy
- Learn about school and district efforts to keep everyone healthy. We have included tips and links that can also be helpful at home.
Read to Achieve Program
- Learn more about North Carolina's program to ensure that every student read at or above grade level by the end of third grade.
Opening of School Report (2014)
- The Opening of School Report (OSR) is an annual compilation of information that reflects the inner workings of the Chapel Hill-Carrboro City Schools.
Teachers of the Year 2015-2016
- Meet our Teachers of the Year!
Bus Routes & Stops
Maps & Directions
Public School Foundation
PTA Thrift Shop
District CHCCS School Year Calendar
Chapel Hill-Carrboro City Schools
750 S. Merritt Mill Rd., Chapel Hill, NC 27516 | p.
(emergency line x28317) | f. 919-933-4560